Below are the teams for the 2020 Summer Color Wars and all the information for it! If you are not on a team yet, let me know and I will put you on one. GAME ON!
Have fun and encourage your teammates to be at practice! Team standings will be updated weekly below.
Congrats to Blue for squeaking out the win over Green for the first month! All original Blue members will get donuts on Friday this week and don't have to run at practice! Play tag, soccer, frisbee, or run if you want!
Look below for your new groups, team Red is now with team Blue, and team Orange is now with team Green.
COMPETITIONS THIS WEEK (7/6):
1) Wacky Sock Wednesday! (5 points for wacky socks, 10 extra points for the wackiest sock boy and girl)
2) Friday - surprise competition (25 points for the top boy and top girl)
Sebastian Fryer Galindo
Color War Rules:
1) 1 point for coming to practice
2) 1 point for bringing a watch to practice
3) 1 point for wearing (majority) your team color on Friday to practice
4) 5-50 points for Team competitions
5) At the end of every month the winning team will be announced (6/26, 7/31)
6) Winning teams will be allowed to come to practice on Friday and have donuts provided and have a fun day (soccer, frisbee, etc.)
7) Bottom half teams will be eliminated and reassigned into a different group for the next weeks of competition
Month 1 Team Standings:
1) Blue - 439
2) Green - 432
3) Orange - 301
4) Red - 282