Below are the teams for the 2019 Summer Color Wars and all the information for it! If you are not on a team yet, let me know and I will put you on one. GAME ON!
Have fun and encourage your teammates to be at practice! Team standings will be updated weekly below.
Blue wins the 2nd section of Color Wars! They will get donuts on 7/12 at practice and can play games. Purple team will now be Blue, and Pink will now be Orange! 2 teams remain!
Macy Beth Andrade
Color War Rules:
1) 1 point for coming to practice
2) 1 point for bringing a watch to practice
3) 1 point for wearing (majority) your team color on THURSDAY to practice
4) 5-50 points for Team competitions
5) At the end of every 2 weeks the winning team will be announced (6/15, 6/29, 7/27)
6) Winning teams will be allowed to come to practice on Monday and have donuts provided and have a fun day (soccer, frisbee, etc.)
7) Bottom half teams will be eliminated and reassigned into a different group for the next weeks of competition
Week 3 Team Standings:
1) Blue - 186
2) Orange - 166
3) Pink - 159
4) Purple - 141